You will work on strategy, M&A and implementation projects for companies and private equity clients. You will be responsible for analysis complexes within the project and work closely with the project managers, clients and partners. Topics include the analysis of markets, identification of developments in the competitive environment or the derivation of customer requirements. You document your work results in presentations and Excel models and discuss them with the project manager. In addition, you support S&B Strategy in business development within the scope of studies and opinion papers as well as in the preparation of pitches.
- You are interested in topics related to smart cities, infrastructure and sustainability and have already gained some solid experience in these areas.
- You have successfully completed your Master's degree, a doctorate or MBA is a plus
- You think analytically and are interested in strategic issues
- You have already gained work experience in management consultancy and/or in the construction industry
- You are skilled in using PowerPoint, Excel and Word, data analysis and statistics tools are a plus (e.g. Tableau, Power-BI, Alteryx)
- You have a good way of expressing yourself and a very good command of German and English
- You are interested in working in a team and like to celebrate successes together